The cost of Colon Hydrotherapy Professional Liability is as follows:
- Member of an accredited assocation: $300 + tax and fees (as required by individual states)
- Non member of an association: $430 + tax and fees (as required by individual states)
Limits of Insurance: Professional Liability
$1 Million General Aggregate
$1 Million Each Occurrence
$1,000 Medical Payments
- General Liability – Additional Premium of $75 + tax
- Body Wraps – Additional Premium $430 + tax
- Dietitian/Wellness Consultant Coverage – Additional Premium $380 + tax
- Cover a Supporting Doctor – Additional Premium $225 + tax
- Add a Secondary Location – Additional Premium $100 + tax
- Landlord as Additional Insured – Additional Premium $30 + tax
- Increase Limit to 2 Millions Aggregate – Additional Premium $50 + tax
- Massage Therapy Coverage – Additional Premium $86 + tax if the Colon Hydrotherapist is the massage person
- Massage Therapy Coverage – Additional Premium $150 + tax if there is a Second Person.
- Retro Active Coverage - If needed provide copy of declaration page from expiring policy showing retroactive date
- Sexual Abuse Molestation
- Business Personal Property
- Communicable Disease
Click here to fill out the application.
If you are not able to filled out the form, try right click and save to your computer.
This information also has been sent to your email inbox.
When finish send the completed application here