Medical Spa Insurance
Professional Medical Liability Spa Insurance
Whether you own a day spa, medical spa or a weekend retreat, customers come to your establishment looking for a soothing experience.
And, the services are performed on the face and neck and around the lips and eyes. These Medispa procedures are life changing and carry with them risk. The outside world, the great unwashed masses can rear their ugly head and present claims for losses.
According to the Industry Analysts, (Salon and Spa Owners Association), spa owners might want to consider the following types of coverage:
- Professional liability (malpractice) coverage: This protects your business from the financial fallout if you or an employee makes a mistake that harms a customer.
- General liability: This covers you if a customer is otherwise harmed on your premises.
- Your liability limits will depend on the nature of your business, your comfort with risk, the kinds of procedures you do and other factors. This type of insurance coverage for medical spa’s can extend limits of $2 million per claim and $3 million per year.
The Insurance Information Institute recommends that business owners also consider business interruption insurance, which compensates you if your spa has to close after a natural disaster or another covered peril. The coverage will reimburse you for profits that you might have earned had the disaster never taken place, based on your history and records. It also will pay for operating expenses (like electricity) while you make repairs.
We are proud to announce our our new Professional Medical Liability Spa Insurance!
We are extending our products and services to physicians, healthcare facilities, and healthcare providers such as Physicians, Nurse practitioners, Registered Nurses, Aesthetitions, and message therapists, by providing an adaptable and competitive Medi-Spa / Medical Spa coverage.
As physician and business owner it is difficult to keep up with the ever-changing pace of the medical industry as well as the rules and regulations to properly run a business. Many physician Medi-Spa owners are unaware that they do not have the proper professional liability coverage in place with their standard Medical Malpractice Insurance policy. We at The Doctors Insurance Agency & O'Brien Insurance Services have noticed a significant growth in Medi-Spa industry and we are embracing this change to ensure our healthcare providers and healthcare facilities are properly protected.
Policies can be purchased on behalf of Medi-Spas who host the Cosmetic/Medical Services or by the doctor, nurse, aestheticians or anyone who can legally operate within their state.
Coverage options include general & professional liability for:
- Facials & Peels
- Electrolysis Insurance
- LED / Microcurrent
- Body Wrap Insurance
- Massage Insurance
- Eyelash Enhancements
- Foot Detoxification
- Pilates Insurance
- Eyebrow Enhancements
- Airbrush Tanning
- Tanning Salons
- Hair & Nail Salons
- Hydro Massage
- Wax Removal
- Sauna & Spas
- Yoga Insurance
PERMANENT COSMETICS INSURANCE
Exclusive Permanent Cosmetic Insurance including General and Professional Liability for:
- Permanent Cosmetics - Eyeliner, Brows, Lips
- Nipple areola
- Cheek blush
- Permanent cosmetic teachers (no per student charge)
- Pigment lightening/removal
- Needling/mutitrepannic collagen actuation (MCA)
Medical Laser Insurance coverages we offer:
- Laser Hair Removal Insurance
- Photo Facials & Skin Rejuvenation Insurance
- Sun & Age Spot Procedure Insurance
- Veins Procedure Insurance up to 1.5mm
- Rosacea Laser Insurance
- Laser Tattoo Removal Insurance
- Cellulite Treatment Insurance
- Laser Hair Stimulation Insurance
- Acne Reduction Treatment Insurance
- nsurance for Laser Assisted Lipolysis
Laser Insurance Coverage is available for:
- Laser/IPL technicians
- Aestheticians (where state law allows it)
- Nurses - Specialized Laser Insurance for Nurses
- Medical Doctors - Professional Laser Insurance for your practice
- Medi-Spas - Insurance Coverage for your entire facility
WE INSURE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING UNDER OUR MEDI-SPA INSURANCE PROGRAM:
- Lasers, IPLs, and LEDs
- Dermal fillers - Restylane, Hylaform, Captique, Scupltra, Zyderm, Zyplast, Cosmoderm, Cosmoplast, Radiesse, and Juvederm
- Botox / Dysport
- Medical Strength Peels
- Permanent Cosmetics
- Laser Assisted Lipolysis
- Colon Hydrotherapy
- Latisse Prescriptions
- Weight Loss Insurance
- hCG Insurance
- Vitamin Injections
- Supplement Insurance
For more information regarding professional medical liability spa insurance, contact us or fill out the form to receive customized medical spa insurance quote.